Healing Journey Acupuncture Is Open
SAFETY UPDATES AT HEALING JOURNEY:
- All staff and clinicians in masks, all patients are required to be masked because we care about the safety of our patients, families, and staff.
- Strict infection control policies have been put in place as recommended by the CDC and WHO that are being followed.
- Expanded patient pre-screening including temperature checks, pulse ox, and heart rate for clinicians, staff and patients each day.
- We are taking extra precautions to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff during this time.
DO NOT SCHEDULE IF:
- You have a cough.
- You have had a fever in the past 5 days.
- You have a known exposure to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You have or have had a loss of sense of taste and or smell in the last 14 days.
PROCEDURAL CHANGES AT THE CLINIC:
- Please wait in you car when you arrive, you can send Megan a text message to let her know you have arrived. She will then advise when to come upstairs to take your temperature, etc. as outlined above.
- Please come alone to the clinic or have your ride wait in the parking lot during your appointment. We are limiting the number of people in the clinic until further notice.
- Wear a mask while at the clinic. We can provide one if you do not have your own.
- Please leave all extra items in the car – purses, water bottles, jackets, scarves, etc. Only bring in what is essential for the weather and necessary for your appointment – i.e, cell phone, wallet, and jacket IF it is Winter.
- Please wear loose, easy to manipulate clothing. Make sure we can easily access your area of pain.
HOW TO SCHEDULE
- As of May 1st our online scheduling system will need to be confirmed by Megan to properly stagger appointment times. If you book online, you may be asked to move your appointment to accommodate these changes. So, to book in the West Chester office or to book in the Wayne office click the appropriate office for schedule availability. We will be in touch!
- You can email the clinic at: MEGAN@HEALINGJOURNEYWELLNESS.COM
- You can call the clinics or send text messages to the following phone numbers:
- WEST CHESTER (484) 222-0019
- WAYNE (610) 996-3740
If you have any questions or to stay up to date on Covid 19 resources, please visit the CDC website for more information.
Receive Our Newsletter
Be The First To Hear About The Latest Treatments, News and Events.